11.15.2009

you are such an oxy moron!!


So I really wanted to blog today, started about four posts, and just wasn't finding myself as witty as I could be.  So I pondered a little bit.  Walked around.  Went to Target and bought a jump suit (matching black sweat pants and a black crew neck) That  at the time did not realize was as nerdy as my roommate has labeled it.  So now I'm just sitting here feeling like the left out benchwarmer of the softball team.
The other day someone was looking for something and I said the phrase "it will be the last place you look" which if you think about is SO obvious, and SO annoying for the person frantically looking for their object to  hear.  I apologize Ashley Sanders, and I decided I would wander down the road of thought provoking oxymorons.  
Here are my top five:
1) The future isn't what it used to be.
my reply: how the hell do you know?
2)You have one choice.
my reply: how thoughtful,  youuu dictators.
3)It’s probably a lot worse than it is. 
my reply: wow thanks. I feel GREAT now.
4)Acupuncture is pointless.
my reply: tell that to the needle in your back.
5)Thinking is the last thing on my mind!
my reply: LIAR!!

I have a lot in store this weekend so hopefully a lot to blog about.  
I am going to a sorority dance on Friday. With no Date. COOL.  
I am driving to black butte on Saturday.  With some of my sisters.  Need chains for my tires.  COOL
I am thinking about purchasing rock band.  VERY COOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment