6.03.2009

My allergies to glitter.

Ok so this year during sorority recruitment I got asked to help with the arts & crafts to bedazzle our house. I declined stating that I had medical conditions so I could not help, but I would be willing to offer my assistance elsewhere. Everyone thought I was crazy....but little do they know.

Today I was working in a little room in my house on a 21er book (more details later) when I got glitter in my eye. I started sneezing, squinting my eyes, scratching my face, I almost stopped breathing (well thats a hyperbole) but you get what I'm saying. I knew that my allergies existed all along.

Its not just glitter I am allergic to, its glue as well. One I hate glue it sticks(obviously) but it also just gets everywhereee. I always glew something and the whole day my hands are sticking together, sticking to things, just making messes. It also iritates my palms.

With this said. I am going to say goodbye to arts and crafts and stick to the clean stuff.

Find your sister a mister is tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment