6.02.2009

I always flip to the last page.

So quarantine has been pretty lonely. Just watching a lot of television, studying for finals, ya da ya da ya da.

But today I came across this weird but accurate fact about myself. I always flip to the last page. If I'm reading a book, and it comes to an interesting point, I will flip ahead to find out what happens.

This doesn't just happen in books though. Today during the Bachlorette something crazy happened in the trailer for next week so instead of just waiting till next monday at nine....who would? I googled for about thirty minutes to find out just what happened. Then when I found out I just kept finding more about future episodes, so pretty much I know who wins the bachlorette. Don't worry...I won't tell unless you pay me.

I am hearing M.I.A playing for my window, I just checked my calendar to make sure it was 2009, because that song definatly expired last spring.

Not much is new on my end, alot of coughing, sneezing, sleeping. Just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment