12.01.2009

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show

So this evening after I had eaten a whole meal of thai food and had a cookie I decided to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

My thoughts the entire time were wow they are so beautifull. wow they are flawless. wow that bra is cool. WOW I WANT TO BE AN ANGEL. wow why the fuck did I just eat that cookie

After my self esteem took a hit for the worst.  I mean seeing 45 beautiful models that aren't just tall and skinny, but actually pretty and sitting there milk and cookie in hand, I started to second guess those chocolate chips.

Thinking I could just start tomorrow and become an angel two years from now after I loose about 90 pounds and grow my hair out (it grows slowly).  A daunting reality set in on me.

I am not tall.  That is all.

Maybe I should take pilates?

I am avoiding all mirrors in the house tonight, and walked right by the kitchen which is open 24 hours all week (awesome).   Maybe i'll go to the rec center tomorrow, maybe I won't.

Right now i'm feeling like a Devil.  Four years from now i'll be looking like an angel.

Thank you NBC for RUINING my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment