6.18.2009

The first crush.

During summer I have been running on the track of a highschool. During this time the football team is always practicing and it brought me back to thinking about my first crush, and it made me laugh thinking about this.

In fifth grade I sometimes would have the oppurtunity to walk by the highschool and I remember that I would see a cute ninth grader and be obsessed with him. He is the one with the basketball shoes (even though he doesn't even play). Holding a gatorade. Ipod in his ears. Trying to be tight. We will call him the "freshman founder" he is the founder of the crush, you know the first apple of your eye.

Then you get to eighth grade things are more practical. You like the boy thats in your grade. The most popular one. He won't give you the time of day. If he likes you he sends you texts, but he won't talk to you. He is the one with the three inches of boxer shorts showing. The abercrombie tee shirt. Flip flops with socks. He is the one down at the basketball courts at lunch, he looks like he is great at sports probably because he stands in the exact same spot and makes most of his shots. We will call him the "eighth grade god". You get to dance with him at the school dance two feet apart, but its still great.

Then you get to highschool, and there is that senior. Hes great at sports, great dresser, ladies man, and really nice. We will refer to him as the "Senior Sweetheart" whoever gets to date him is so lucky. They will probably be prom queen/prom king. Jealous.

I realized during these footballers playing how funny it is to look at the freshman founder, eight grade god, and senior sweetheart. When they say looking at things in hindsight puts things into perspective it really does.

I'm still banking on my college cashout though. Yea this is the guy I meet who I marry, who is successfull, and helps me cashout with love and money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment